Wednesday 13 June 2012

I hate my Brain


 the start of a large painting (24x24)


I am looking for four paintings that Rowena Sinha had put in the PMP show. I promised her that I would pick them up AND THEN totally forgot!! I am the bad guy, the one who didn’t pick up paintings.

They were:          a large native American portrait
                              A large mother and child portrait
                              A painting of chickens
                              A barn painting

If anyone knows of the where abouts of the said paintings, please email me and I will come and pick them up. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. I can only blame my menopausal brain and the discombobulation of starting a new job interfering with my thinking patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment